Sunday, July 24, 2011

On Sundays I Smile – Week in Review

Each Sunday I review the week and SMILE.  Elissa from Dress With Courage started this and I loved the idea.  So this week I am smiling for a lot of reasons.  As I mentioned yesterday, a year ago I was in a hospital bed recovering from lung surgery.  I am now healthier and happier than I ever have been.  I love what I am doing and can't wait to see what the future holds. 

This week on the blog I covered many tips, reviews, and some outfit posts.  

On Monday I provided tips on What to Wear A Wedding and recapped the Central Florida Bloggers Conference.  I never realized how my blog has touched my readers until this week.  One of my readers, tweeted "I purchased heels today for a wedding and honestly thought, would approve? Wow."  That made me really SMILE and be appreciative of my lovely readers. 

On Tuesday, I reviewed a local boutique Cate Lewis Jewelry & Beach Apparel and provided tips for dressing if you are petite

Wednesday was the fabulous Giveaway Wednesday as well as mentioning A'Propos Boutique.  I am really excited about the sale at A'Propos next week.  I hope I can find some really great items.  I may have some news in the future regarding A'Propos so I will let you know as soon as I hear something!  On Wednesday, I attended the Show Us Your Stuff event and met some great local jewelry designers and shops.  I bought the cutest clutch of all time! 

Thursday was all about handbags!  I shared with you some of my favorite bags right now.  I have so many that I want to add to my closet.  But I am really loving the the green satchel (hint, hint ;) )

Friday I showed off my Five Favorite Things from Pree Brulée and debuted Fashionista Friday.  Will you be a part of Fashionista Friday? 

Saturday was a celebration of things that make me self conscious including my scar and providing tips for savings.

Hope you had a great week!  Remember to take time to enjoy your week and SMILE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...