Saturday, July 23, 2011

Savings Saturday – Diane von Furstenberg Maje Dress

If you weren’t aware, Kate Middleton and Prince William visited North America two weeks ago.  Kate’s wardrobe was a huge success while she was here.  I loved everyone one of her outfits, but I especially loved the green Maje Dress from Diane von Furstenberg. 


The dress costs $398, Lytten nude heels $177 and Lytten clutch $295 for a total of $870.  She is the Dutchess so I understand her wearing the designer names.  Don’t get me wrong I’d love to have this exact look, but I really can’t afford it.

So here is my Savings Saturday tip to recreate Kate Middleton’s look.  

DVF Inspiration



Coast Kamil Jersey Dress - $95
Cream Beige Faux Ostrich Clutch - $24
Michael Antonio Loveme Pump - $50
Total look cost:  $169

Would you wear this look for less?  Check back next week for another Savings Saturday. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...