Friday, July 22, 2011

My Five Favorite Things from Pree Brulée





If you have been reading my blog, I have been raving about Pree Brulée.  I love their jewelry and accessories.  Pree Brulée is an online boutique offering finely curated jewelry.  Their collections are both exotic, contemporary and add a piece of Paris or gypsy to your look. 

I love so many items at Pree Brulée but here are my five favorite pieces. 













I have ordered two items from Pree Brulée the Sea Floor Ring and Dusty Gold Earings and loved both each piece.  The customer service was great and the shipment was timely.  I have wore the ring for several occassions as you can see here and I have wore the earings here.  If you like fun unique jewelry, I recommend you check out Pree Brulée.  Pree Brulée also has been having great giveaways   follow them on Facebook or Twitter to learn about giveaways and new arrivals. 

2 comments:

Julie said...

oh my goodness! That bracelet is too die for! and the ring has a very YSL "arty ring" vibe to it. Thanks for introducing me to this great line!

Fitness By Alicia said...

Glad you like them! Their prices are really affordable too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...