Friday, July 15, 2011

It Ends Where It All Began

Last night was the end.  The end of Harry Potter.  J and I had tickets for the midnight showing as I mentioned here.  We arrived at the theater around 10:10 to join the line of those waiting and the line was already pretty long.  I love the midnight show for Harry Potter becuase you have people who have read the book and kids that grew up while Harry grew up.  I saw tons of shirts and even a few people dressed up it made me so excited for the movie. 

Our Tickets
Movie Sign
 The Line
J and I waiting for the movie to start 

As for the movie, I am not going to discuss any spoilers but just want to say that the movie was done terrifically.  Generally the movies don't do the book justice, but this time around I think it was pretty on point.  I loved how the movie was filmed - dark and gloomy and the acting all around was great.  I have watched Harry, Ron, and Hermione grow up on the big screen and am sad that I will not get to see them as those characters anymore.  The movie had laughs and brought me to tears (multiple times).  I always had a clear cut favorite The Goblet of Fire, but now I know that this movie is my favorite and always will be. 

I can't say anything but wonderful things about the movie and if you are a fan of Harry Potter (read the books and saw the movies) I say go, go as soon as you can to see the movie because you will not regret it. 

My look for the movie was casual and comfy.  I knew that we were going to be there late (I didn't get home until 2:30) so I wanted to go with jeans and layer if the theater was cold.




Rinse Wash Curvy Trouser Jeans with Besom Pockets  - Loft 
1 x 1 Rib Tank in Orange - Loft 
Khaki Jacket - Loft (no longer available) - Similar Item
Dusty Gold Earrings  - c/o Pree Brulee
Sea Floor Ring - Coral  - Pree Brulee

Last night was a great night.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II was AMAZING!  I have nothing but wonderful things to say.  Will you be watching Harry Potter?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...