Monday, June 18, 2012

Mystery Maxi

The last time I wore The Mystery Dress designed by Mondo Guerra I asked suggestions on how to style it.  I had some great recommendations and plan on using them in the future.  But then I remembered different bloggers wearing dresses as tops and decided I should try that with The Mystery Dress.  Since the dress is short, I decided to add a long black maxi dress and coral sandals.  



The Mystery Dress - c/o Marie Claire and Nanette Lepore, Black Maxi Skirt - Kohl's, Coral Sandals - Kohl's, Coral Necklace - c/o Versona Accessories, Coral Ring - c/o Versona Accessories, Two Tone Watch - Gift

If you saw Friday's post, you know that I start work today.  I plan on showing off a lot more business casual looks but I will also still do casual looks.  With my new job, I will continue blogging but will reduce the amount to five days a week and may eventually eliminate Giveaway Wednesday.  Hope you understand!  It may also take longer to respond to comments and visit everyone's blog but I will do my best to keep up. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...