Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Mystery Dress designed by Mondo Guerra

I have watched Project Runway since the beginning and love every season.  But my favorite designer throughout the years is Mondo Guerra.  I love his style and use of mixing patterns and colors.  When I watched the Nanette Lepore challenge on Project Runway All Stars, I immediately fell in love with The Mystery Dress.  Little did I know that I would own the dress.

Marie Claire and Nanette Lepore teamed up to giveaway The Mystery Dress and I won!  I was so excited to own a dress from Project Runway All Stars winner, Mondo Guerra, and knew it would be perfect for spring.  

For the dress, I wasn't sure how I wanted to style it.  So I kept everything simple and let the dress standout.  I think I would like to pick up a pair of wedges for the dress but haven't found the exact pair yet.



The Mystery Dress – c/o Maire Claire & Nanette Lepore, SONOMA Life + Style Stone Flip-Flops - Coral- Kohl's, Gold Earrings - Forever 21, U-Cuff Bracelet - BaubleBar

How would you style The Mystery Dress?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...