Friday, June 15, 2012

Clothes for Sale!

As you know, I have been losing a lot of weight and with the weight loss has come the need for new clothes.  I am a clothes hoarder but I felt it was time to get rid of some of the sizes I don't want to go back to wearing.  I also have another reason for getting rid of some items.  I start a new job on Monday and will need some more business casual pieces and what better way to buy them than selling a few of my older pieces.  All items have been worn.  The rules of the sale:

1.  payment must be received via Paypall before I will send
2.  Price includes shipping (US customers only)
3.  email me if you are interested in any piece ASAP (or with any questions) - sale is based on first come, first serve.

The clothes!


Anna – Blue Dress (small rip in lace) – Size 12 - $15


Jones Wear – Black Pants Suit – Pants Size 12, Jacket Size 10 - $35



Goes with the jacket above


Worthington – Beige Pants (new with tags) – Size $10 - $10


Alex Marie – Black Skirt Suit – Size 16 - $35



Alex Marie – Black Skirt Suit – Size 16 - $35



Loft – Double Breasted Blazer – Size 16 - $15


J.Crew – Cobalt Blue Halter Dress – Size 14 - $15



Black and Red Pleated Skirt – Size Large - $5


Ann Marie Black Pants Suit – Jacket Size 12, Pants Size 14 - $35



Ann Taylor Button Skirt – Size 14 - $15


Talbots Black Ankle Pants – Size 14 - $10



Ann Taylor Signature Jacket – Size 16 - $20

Worthington – Black Cape – Size Large - $15



AB Studio Black Dress – Size 14 - $25



Alfani – Black Lace Dress – Size Large - $25


Loft – Pinstripe Marisa Pants  – Size 14 - $15


Loft – Charcoal Ann Pants – Size 14 - $15


New Directions Jeans – Size 14 - $12

Jones New York Trouser Jeans – Size 10 - $12


Now here is the fine print:
1) To order - email me at fashionbyalicia@yahoo.com with the subject line CLOTHES. I will sell the item you are interested in based on first received emails.  You then have 24 hours to pay via Paypal, before I put them back up for grabs (and let the others who may have been interested know).
2) Questions? Want more pictures? Feel free to email me with subject line QUESTION.
3) Payment must be made via Paypal and done before I send.  All above costs reflect shipping, too. 
4) Shipping - I will send the item within 5 days of receiving payment via standard shipping. I'll let you know when I ship so you can keep an eye out. If you wish to receive them faster, you will have to add the shipping cost difference.

Thank you and happy shopping!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...