Sunday, August 14, 2011

On Sundays I Smile – Week in Review

Thanks to the tradition started by Elissa from Dress with Courage, I review the week and SMILE. 

I have a lot of reasons to smile this week. 

On Monday I had my year check up to make sure my mass had not returned (read about my mass here).  I was nervous because I really wasn’t in the mood for another procedure.  But good news – the mass had not returned and I do not have to see my surgeon for 2 years!!  I felt a great weight lifted from my shoulders.  So I am definitely smiling about this!!

I finally got my hair cut on Tuesday.  It had been a long time coming and was really necessity.  I love my new cut.  My hair feels so healthy and when my hair looks good I smile.

Wednesday I finally saw Crazy Stupid Love.  I had been waiting to see this moving for a while but finally got around seeing it.  The movie was fabulous.  I laughed and I cried, it was the perfect romantic comedy.  Seriously, what is not to love about seeing Ryan Gosling with his shirt off and my girl crush Emma Stone?  The movie made me smile and I am still smiling from it.  I would go and watch it again.



Wednesday was also a big step professionally.  I mailed my legal documents for my image consulting business – Ideal Image Consultants, LLC.  I should be starting my image consulting course soon.  This makes me smile because I am finally doing a job I love. 

On Thursday I did my first ever guest post.  I swapped blogs with Alyson from The Average Girl’s Guide and really enjoyed the feedback I received.

Friday I met a girlfriend for lunch.  I haven't seen her for a while and it was great to catch up with such a sweet friend.  Catching up with friends always makes me smile.

Friday night J and I had date night at Nippers.  I have been to Nippers once and fell in love with the restaurant ALL over again.  It is seriously so delicious.

Saturday I was going to attend a fashion show held at Belk at the Avenues Mall.   But as I did more research about the show the more I realized it was a fashion show for kids.  I just wasn't really in the mood for a kids fashion show, so instead I did a little shopping (it is the tax free weekend in Florida so why not shop a little?).  I went to Target and scored a dress and 2 pair of shoes for $30!  Score!!


$7.50

$4.50

Saturday was also a celebration of my husband’s new boat!!  J sold his old boat a few weeks back and finally found a boat to fit his needs.  It is so nice to see how excited he is about the boat!!  Seeing J happy always makes me smile.


I have some fun stuff planned next week so I am excited to share this with my readers.  Making my readers happy always makes me smile.
What Made You Smile This Week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...