Saturday, August 13, 2011

One Scarf - Two Ways

I bought this scarf in March, but have never used it.  I was going to use it for a DIY project, but felt that it was too pretty to cut up.  So I wanted to incorporate it into an outfit.  I ended up with two looks with one scarf.

The first look is wearing the scarf as an actual scarf.


Floral Scarf - Forever 21 (no longer available) -Similar
Coral Top - Target 
Trouser Jeans - Loft
Beige Open Toe Pumps - Liz Claiborne (no loner available) - Similar

The second way I used the scarf was as a belt.  The scarf is pretty long so I had to double it up, but it worked really well as a belt.



Floral Scarf - Forever 21 (no longer available) -Similar
Coral Top - Target 
Trouser Jeans - Loft
Beige Open Toe Pumps - Liz Claiborne (no loner available) - Similar 

Would You Wear A Scarf These Ways?  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...