Saturday, August 13, 2011

Savings Saturday - Cole Haan Air Natasha High Sandal

I love the Air Natasha High Sandal from Cole Haan.  I think it has a great feel land would be perfect for the summer and into the fall.  But the sandal costs $115.  This is not a ton of money, but I don't want to spend a fortune on a sandal that I will not wear all the time.  So I wanted a shoe that looked similar to the Air Natasha High Sandal but costs under $50. 
Savings Saturday - Air Natasha High Sandal



Compare the Air Natasha High Sandal at $115 and the G by GUESS Daxton Peep-Toe Sandal at $39.00

Although these sandals are not the same, I like the zipper on the back of each sandal and the wrap around leather feature.  The Guess shoes will save you $76.

Hope you enjoyed this week's Savings Saturday.  If you have a luxury item that you would like to find a lower priced item found, contact me and I'll do my best to find one for you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...