Sunday, August 14, 2011

Black and White

I know I have been talking about burning up so why in the world am I in a sweater and jeans in this outfit post?  Well the answer is simple when the weather is hot in Florida the air conditioning inside is FREEZING!!  So I didn't want to be cold while spending the day at the doctor's office so I selected a black cardigan, white tank (so I could wear it later outside), jeans, black flats, and the ever popular belt.  Seriously, I am belting EVERYTHING right now!


Mossimo Supply Co. Long & Lean Tank - Fresh White - Target
Mossimo Supply Co. Cardigan - Black - Target  
Curvy Trouser Jeans  - Loft 
Black Flats - Bass Outlet (not available online) - Similar Item
Black Belt - Kohls (no longer available) - Similar Item 

*I actually wore this outfit on Monday thus the longer hair! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...