Friday, March 23, 2012

Review - TRESemme Split End Remedy



I have been growing my hair out for sometime now.  I chopped my hair off during law school and kept it short for a long time.  I even went shorter than the photo below.

My Hair 2008

After my surgery, I decided to grow my hair longer.  But my hair grows really slow.  So I hate cutting it, because I know that it will take forever for it to grow back (even if it is just a trim).  I try to take care of my hair by doing deep conditioning and washing every other day, but I have noticed that I am getting split ends.  When I saw a commercial for TRESemme Split End Remedy, I thought I would give it a try.  I purchased the TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo ($4.79), TRESemee Split Remedy Conditioner ($5.69), and TRESeme Split Remedy Split End Sealing Serum ($4.99).  The products states that after three days 80% of split ends will be gone.

I have used the products together for two weeks.  I have noticed that my hair is smoother and has more shine.  However, I still see the split ends when I exam my hair closely.  I think the products have made my hair look healthier but am sad that my split ends are not gone.  I will likely continue using the product though.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...