Thursday, March 22, 2012

Boyfriend Cut Jeans and a Pink Cardigan

I don’t know why it has taken me so long to try boyfriend cut jeans.  I think I always thought they would make me look bigger, but I decided to try them without actually purchasing a pair.  When J and I went to lunch, I decided to raid his closet and try a pair of his jeans.  Since I was wearing a pair of men’s jeans I decided to add a feminine touch with a bright pink cardigan and my pink moccasins.  I showed J the look and he was so surprised that I was wearing his jeans but he liked it.  I was pleasantly surprised by how ridiculously comfortable they were.  I have a feeling I will be raiding J’s closet more often.



Bootcut Jeans – J’s (from J. Crew), White Tank – Target (no longer available) – Similar, Pink Cardigan – Kohl’s (no longer available) – Similar, Silver Hoop Earrings Gift, Two Tone Watch Gift, Pink Moccasins – T.J. Maxx (no longer available) - Similar




And now the winners of the Hanes Lasting Sheer Ultra Sheer Control Top hosiery.  

Winner #1:


Entry #32

(Chosen by Randon Number Generator - random.org)

Congratulations to *KristiTV* you won!

Winner #2:

Entry #28

(Chosen by Randon Number Generator - random.org)

Congratulations to *Moniquehasana* you won!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...