Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Moto Jacket and Jeans

This weekend J and I headed to White Rock Lake to do some exploring and take Sophie to the dog park. I knew the location would be perfect for a photo shoot.  Since the weather is getting nice, I wanted to dress in layers.  I grabbed my Georgie Brand Moto Jacket, jeans, a tank, and accessorized with some gold jewelry.  The park was gorgeous and perfect for photos (even if it was a little windy).




Tank Top - Target (no longer available) - Similar, Trouser Jeans - JCPenney (no longer available) - Similar, Moto Jacket - c/o Georgie Brand & Intermix, Necklace and Earrings - Charming Charlie (gift), Two Tone Michael Kors Watch - Gift, U-Cuff Bracelet - BaubleBar, Brown Sling Backs - Cole Haan - Similar

I also wanted to share some of the photos from the park.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...