Friday, January 20, 2012

Reader Question – Hair Care


Hair Products



I have received many comments and questions about my hair care products.  I am definitely not an expert when it comes to hair, but I thought I would share my tips and products that keep my hair shiny.

The first product that I will share is Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask.  I use this product once a week.  I get my hair wet and then lather this product throughout my hair.  Then I take a cheap shower cap and place it on my head.  I keep the replenishing mask on my hair for about an hour and then rinse.

Throughout the rest of the week, I only wash my hair every other day.  If I dry my hair every day my hair starts to really dry out.  I’ve tried expensive products and cheap products for my hair but my favorite is the Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Solutions.  I use both the shampoo and conditioner. 

After my shower I take a towel to my hair and then use a comb to get the tangles out.  Once I have used the comb, I use my straightening product.  I have used Bumble Bumble Straight forever.  This is the only product that really keeps my hair straight (since I have naturally curly hair).  Then I start the drying process.  I wish I could let my hair dry naturally, but that is impossible so I use my trust hair dryer, flat brush, and round brush. 

I plan to share my drying and straightening technique next week. 

What hair products do you use?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...