Monday, May 23, 2011

Beads, Gemstones, and Pearls – Oh My!

Sunday I went to the AKS Gem Show held at the Morocco Shrine Center.  I wasn’t sure I was going to find any gems or jewelry I liked, but I kind of hit the jackpot.  The center was full of different sellers.  Some were selling individual beads while others had finished products.  I purchased one finished necklace as a gift, some turquoise beads to make a necklace and bracelet for a gift as well as a bracelet for myself, and coral sponge beads.  I love the coral sponges because they are so different.  I can’t wait to make something out of this.  I have the perfect outfit to go with it! 

 Finished Necklace for a gift 

Turquoise Beads made into a necklace and bracelet 

Coral Sponge Beads

For the Gem Show, I selected and outfit that I could wear my favorite sandals.  These black Bass sandals are amazing.  They are so comfortable!  I feel like I am walking on a memory foam bed in these sandals.  So I knew they would be perfect for walking around the Gem Show.  





Blue Crochet Top – Ann Taylor Loft Outlet (not available online)
Black Cotton Twill Walking Shorts Ann Taylor
Black Gladiator Sandals – Bass (not available online) 
Yellow Women for Women Beaded BraceletKate Spade - Gift
Yellow Croft & Barrow® Silver-Tone Dome Stud EarringsKohls

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...