Monday, May 14, 2012

Scarlett Johansson Inspired


When I first saw Scarlett Johansson’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony look, I considered making it a Celebrity Sunday post.  But the more I thought about it the more I wanted to recreate this look on my own.

I knew I had a polka dot skirt but what was I going to use for the top.  I don’t own a floral black and white top but I do own a black and white zig zag top thanks to the Missoni for Target collection.



Polka Dot Skirt – T.J. Maxx, Zig Zag Top – Missoni for Target, Red Pumps – Nine West, Diamond Earrings – Gift, Two Tone Watch – Gift

This look is something I might not wear all the time, but I do love that I played with mixing prints.  Now if I can only get a body like Scar Jo.

There are only a few more days to enter this week's giveaway!  You can win some gorgeous cards from At The Pink of Perfection.  Click here to enter!


Linking up for Monday Mingle.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...