Friday, May 25, 2012

Review - Avon Advance Techniques Damage Repair Reconstructive Mask


After using the TRESemme Split End Remedy for a few months, I was still looking for a product to really help my damaged hair without cutting it.  One of my good friends started selling Avon and I wanted to pick up a few items for an order.  I found the Advance Techniques Damage Repair Reconstructive Mask.  The mask is only $8 and states that it provides a micro-protective layer over each hair fiber to seal in moisture.  I was excited to try the product and based on the reviews felt like it would be really good.

I have been using the product for three weeks now and definitely can see a difference.  I use the mask once a week.  I place about a fifty-cent piece amount in my palms and run through my hair.  The instructions say to leave the mask on your hair for 3 to 5 minutes.  I try to leave the mask on a little longer to condition my hair more. 

The mask has left my hair feeling softer and less damaged.  My only complaint is that the mask warns that your skin will be more sensitive to the sun.  I am pretty pale so I don’t really want to be more sensitive to the sun.  I haven’t been out in the sun for a long time so I haven’t noticed if I will be more sensitive.  But the warning does worry me. 

This is my last post this week.  J and I are going out of town and I thought a weekend off would do me good.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Have you tried the Advance Techniques Damage Repair Reconstructive Mask or another mask?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...