Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Seersucker and Flowers

One of my trips with my mom to explore Dallas was to go to the Dallas Arboretum.  I was amazed with the arboretum.  There were acres of gorgeous flowers, water falls, and streams.  Walking around the park was extremely relaxing.  

For a day of walking around in 80 degree weather, I selected my boat shoes and seersucker shorts.  I picked up these shorts last summer for around $10 but had never wore them due to my weight gain.  Luckily, the shorts fit again!



Brown V-Neck T-Shirt - Target, Seersucker Shorts - Bass Outlet, Necklace and Earrings - Charming Charlies (gift), U-Cuff Bracelet - Baublebar, Two Tone Michael Kors Watch - Gift, Bella Handbag - c/o Jordana Paige

Here are just a few of my favorite photos from the day.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...