Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blues Game

A few weekends ago, J and I went to watch the St. Louis Blues play the Dallas Stars.  I must admit I am not a hockey fan.  I am bored when watching it on TV so I wasn't sure if I would like it in person.  I have to say I was really impressed with the game.  I was definitely more entertained.  

For the game, I knew I wanted to wear something that was a little warmer even though it was hot outside. I was really happy with my choice because I was not cold sitting close to the ice.

This look is comprised of items my mom purchased for me while she was visiting.  These jeans were a must (one because they were one size smaller and two they were only $10).  The top I really liked because it was different from anything else I had in my closet and was only $7.



NY Company Cardigan - Macy's, Style & Co Flare Jeans - Macy's, Black Flats - Bass Outlet (Similar), Two Tone Watch - Gift, Black Diamond Earrings - Gift, Ring - c/o Luna Teal Jewelry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...