Monday, April 16, 2012

Black Pants and Animal Print Top

When my mom was in town we spent the first day of her visit shopping.  I love shopping with my mom because we make fun of clothes and share a big dressing room trying on everything.  We hit up Kohl's because they were running a HUGE sale and we had an extra 30% off coupon.  While we were there, I picked up (or should I say my mom bought me) lots of workout gear and a few items that would also be work appropriate since I am looking for a job.

I found these black capris for only $10 (plus 30% off) so $7.  I had tried these pants on in the past and they did not fit but luckily they were a perfect now.  I paired the pants with a sheer animal print top from T.J. Maxx that was only $15 and my favorite black flats.



Apt. 9 Capris - Kohl's, Animal Print Top - T.J. Maxx, Black Tank - Target, Black Flats - Bass Outlet (similar), Two Tone Watch - Gift, Sapphire Ring - Gift, Black Diamond Earrings - Gift


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...