Thursday, March 8, 2012

Review – Anjolee The Art of Jewelry

I was contacted by Anjolee to review a pair of their Diamond Hoop Earrings.  I have seen several bloggers wearing their products and I was so excited to review their product.  Anjolee was founded in 1977 and manufactures high-end jewelry.  Anjolee is committed to the highest standard of quality for each of their products and their product was definitely of great quality.  Anjolee specializes in diamonds and gemstones and have gorgeous Diamond Hoops

Anjolee’s website allows you to create custom jewelry by selecting the metal type including yellow or white gold or platinum, diamond size, quality and length.  Before selecting my product to review, I played around on the website and found the customize feature perfect to see the jewelry before I ordered it.  I decided to order the Oval Shaped Gemstone Diamond Drop Earrings.  I selected the earrings in white gold, high quality cz’s (since diamonds were not available for review) and amethyst.  The earrings arrived in just a few days in a wood jewelry box and leatherette interior. 


I am so happy with the earrings.  The earrings have a great sparkle and will look perfect dressed up or even with a pair of jeans.  The earrings have an easy clasp feature and the stones are of high quality.  Anjolee’s jewelry are always guaranteed to be genuine, authentic, and at the quality listed on the site.



Floral Print Top – Kohl’s, Purple Skirt – c/o eShakti, Nude Pumps – Jessica Simpson, Oval Shaped Gemstone Diamond Drop Earrings – c/o Anjolee, Two-Tone Michael Kors Watch – Gift, Antique Purple Ring – Gift

Overall, I was really impressed with the quality of the earrings.  If you need a pair of Diamond Earrings, I would definitely look at Anjolee.

Disclosure:  Anjolee asked me to review their products.  I received a pair of earrings as part of my review.  However, my opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...