Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Brown Tweed Pants

So I have a confession.  I live in a four bedroom home and I have clothes in my master closet and clothes in my guest bedroom closet.  The clothes in the guest bedroom are clothes that are too small or too large.  So sometimes I forget about clothes.  Since I have started my New Year’s Resolution, I have lost some weight and wanted to see if clothes in the extra closet fit.  Luckily, I discovered this pair of Gap brown tweed pants.  I haven’t wore these pants in ages and actually forgot about them.  But I am excited to have a "new" pair of paints in my closet.




Brown Tweed Pants – Gap (no longer available) – Similar
Brown Long Sleeve T-Shirt – Target (no longer available) – Similar
Gold Earrings – Kohl’s (no longer available) – Similar
Gold Flats - Cole Haan 
Two Tone Michael Kors Watch Gift 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...