Friday, March 16, 2012

Orange Top and Ankle Pants

I use to avoid ankle pants.  I felt like they did not hit my legs correctly.  But then I saw a going out of business sign at my local Talbots.  I decided to go in because there were 80% off signs.  I did some browsing and found this red plaid skirt and a pair of ankle pants.  When I tried them on I still wasn’t sure I should purchase them but for $10 originally $114 I knew I had to buy them.  I have still been torn about the length but I am starting to like them. 



Orange Top – Dorothy Perkins (no longer available) – Similar Black Ankle Trousers – Talbots (no longer available) – Similar Black Buckle Pumps – Cole Haan (no longer available) - Similar Black Pearl Bib Necklace – Baublebar (no longer available) – Similar Two Tone Michael Kors Watch Gift
CZ Studs – c/o Private Gallery


I hope you have noticed some changes to Fashion By Alicia.  Let me know what you  think!

What are your thoughts on ankle length pants?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...