Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday are for My Favorite Things

This week’s edition of Thursdays Favorite Things is all about shoes.  I am currently lusting after each of these.
Thursdays Favorite Things - Shoes

1.  I am on the hunt for black riding boots.  I love my brown riding boots and I have black boots with heals so I would love a pair of black flat boots.  These boots would be perfect for walking around and shopping!

2.  I am a flats girl.  I love comfort and have comfortable heals but nothing is better than a great pair of flats.  These Burberry flats are absolutely gorgeous.

3.  I have made a pair of glittered flats, but I still don’t have a pair of glitter pumps.  How fun are these Miu Miu glitter pumps? 

4.  Although I am not sure where I’d wear them, I love the Sam Edelman studded pumps.  These pumps would add the perfect edge to any outfit.  But I am sure I’d cut my leg off with them!

What are your favorite shoes right now?

1 comment:

Pencil Skirts and Lattes said...

Hi Sweetie! I LOVE the glitter pumps and the burberry flats! :) hope your holidays were fabulous :)

-Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...