Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year’s Eve!

In my Tip Tuesday – Ringing in the New Year post, I discussed wearing sparkles and fun items for New Year’s Eve.  When I wrote the post, J and I didn’t have actual New Year’s Eve plans.  I honestly thought we would be spending the evening at home watching football and eating.  There is nothing wrong with that, but I thought I would do jeans and a fun top and blazer.  We then were invited to a New Year’s Eve party!  I was so excited but then I started to worry.  First, I didn’t know anyone at this party nor did I know what I was going to wear.  I opted for something not too dressy because I didn't want to be overdressed.





Black Sweater Dress JCPenny (on sale $24!)
Opaque  Tights Target
Black Booties Me Too
Black Diamond Hematite Drops - BaubleBar
Black Weave Bracelet - Charming Charlie (not available online) - Similar
Two Tone Michael Kors Watch - Gift
Flower Cocktail Ring - Gift - Similar


I hope each of you had a safe and wonderful New Year's Eve.  2011 was a great year for my family and I am not sure 2012 can live up to it, but I will definitely try to make it happen.  My one resolution this year (probably the same every year) is to get in shape.  When I started the blog, I was working out regularly and watching what I ate.  However, I fell off my diet bandwagon in June and haven't been looking back.  So I hope to stay healthy for all of 2012.  

What are your resolutions this year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...