Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!


Today, I am creating a look around shoes.  When Amber from Real Girl Glam challenged bloggers to build an outfit around a pair of shoes.  I thought this would be simple.  I love shoes and always have, but then I looked at my closet full of heels, pumps, boots, flats, and sandals and couldn’t decide what shoes to select.  I was going to show off a pair that hasn’t been on the blog, but I decided to go with a pair that I absolutely love – my leopard print flats.

I received these flats as a present for Christmas and love them so much.  They are super cute, but also comfortable!!  Major plus!




Me Too Leopard Flats Gift
Apt. 9 Bootcut Jeans Kohl’s
Brown Long Sleeve T-Shirt Target
Camel Cape – New York & Co (no longer available) – Similar
Gold Earrings – Gift – Similar
Two Tone Michael Kors Watch Gift

If you love shoes like I do, go check out all the other great looks created around shoes here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...