Monday, January 16, 2012

Let’s All Go To The Movies

Yesterday, I went to the movies for the first time in a long time.  After reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, I knew I had to see the movie.  When I go to the movies, I like to be warm.  There is nothing worse than sitting freezing during a movie.  So I did some layering for my movie look.  Fashion classes at accredited online schools  can help you reinvent your style and give you ideas on what to wear on a movie night out. 




Ruffle Cardigan – Gift – Kohl’s
Black Long Sleeve T-Shirt – Loft (no longer available) – Similar
Bandolino Jeans – T.J. Maxx (not available online) – Similar
Black Boots – Etienne Aigner (no longer available) – Similar
Two Tone Michael Kors Watch Gift
Diamond Stud Earrings Gift


Today, I am linking up for the Monday Mingle!  Hope you check out the other participants. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...