Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Roll Tide

Monday night, J and I met one of J’s friends that was in the big D for work to watch the National Championship.  I was cheering for Alabama from the beginning of the season.  I really love Nick Saban (maybe because he grew up in West Virginia?).  For our evening out, I wanted to wear the Clemson Tide colors but was worried that there would be LSU fans there so I stuck with a pretty neutral look.

I selected my new jeans on sale at JCPenny for $8 and gray sweater.  The look was pretty basic so I added my favorite scarf.





Gray Sweater – Loft Outlet (not available online) – Similar
Black Tank – Target (no longer available) – Similar
Trouser Jeans JCPenny
Black Flats – Bass Outlet (not available online) – Similar
Fendi Scarf Gift
Two Tone Michael Kors Watch Gift
Black Diamond Stud Earrings – Gift (not available online) – Similar
Black Flower Cocktail Ring – Gift (not available online) – Similar

Did you watch the National Championship?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...