Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursdays are for My Favorite Things – Christmas Edition

Since football season is finished but for bowl games, I wanted to bring back Thursdays are for My Favorite Things and what a better way than showing my favorite things for Christmas.  I love each of these items and think they would be perfect for holiday gatherings and the best part – each item is under $50!
Thursdays Favorite Things - Christmas




1. Sequin Skirt - $20 -  H&M
2.  As a Matter of Flat in Leopard - $30 – Modcloth
3.  Red Cowl Neck Gathered Tunic - $49 – Dorothy Perkins
4.  Hive & Honey Shearling Toggle Cape - $48 – Piperlime

A sequin skirt is perfect for the holidays and even ringing in the New Year.  I have been on the hunt for months for leopard loafers and these would definitely do the trick!  I love anything cowl neck and I think this red tunic would look perfect with a pair of leather leggings.  And who couldn't love a camel cape?  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...