Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday Attire

After I open presents from Santa and company on Christmas morning, I spend the rest of my morning in my pajamas seen here.  I wear my pajamas as I enjoy Christmas breakfast (this year blueberry muffins) and as I cook or help cook Christmas dinner.  My family tradition is to go to my aunt’s house and have a huge meal.  Since J and I were staying in Dallas, I still wanted to prepare the tradition Christmas meal.  I made a turkey breast, ham, stuffing, mash potatoes, green beans, hot rolls, salad, and deserts.  I made too much as always but everything was delicious.


I tend to go the more causal route when dressing for Christmas dinner.  I know that I will be helping with cleanup and eating until I am about to pop so I opt for something causal but cute.  This year was the same and I thought I would wear some of my new Christmas gifts to go along with the look!



Sweater – Christmas Gift – Kohls (no longer available online) – Similar
Bootcut Jeans Kohls
Pearl Necklace – Christmas Gift – Macys
Pearl and Diamond Earrings – Gift – Similar
Michael Kors Two-Tone Watch Gift
Me Too Leopard Flats  - Christmas Gift

What do you wear as your holiday attire?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...