Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

As a little girl Christmas morning was one of my favorite parts of Christmas.  My brother and I would get up at the crack of dawn to see what Santa brought us.  Eventually my parents set a time for us to get up because we were both getting up so early.  We were the family always in our pjs for Christmas and nothing has changed.  I still wear Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve and I still open my gifts in my Christmas pjs.  It sometimes makes for embarrassing photos but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I thought I would share my embarrassing pajama photos this year so that I am keeping it real on the blog.  Enjoy!



Scottish Dog Pajamas – Macys (years old)
Black Tank – Target
Black House Shoes - Target

J and I spent Christmas in Dallas this year.  Although I missed my family we still had a great Christmas morning.  I received some great gifts even though we were doing a small celebration this year.  I even got some fashion items.

Shoe Calendar

Burberry Perfume from J's parents in a fabulous handbag bag

Strand of Pearls from J

Sweaters from my mom and step dad

Leopard Print flats from one of my best friends

I hope each of you had a great holiday weekend.  What are your holiday morning traditions?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...