Thursday, December 15, 2011

Guest Post – Boots 3 Ways from Shoestring Fashion

Meet Lisa from Shoestring Fashion.  Lisa’s blog shows how to make your clothes work on a small budget.  Lisa has been extremely supportive of my blog and I consider her one of blogging friends.  Today Lisa is sharing boots three ways.

I am so excited to be guest posting on Fashion By Alicia today! I love Alicia's blog and am pleased to meet her friends.

My blog focuses on creating looks on a shoestring budget with items you have in your closet and a few key pieces each season. These Coconuts riding boots from DSW were definitely a key purchase this season for me. Here are three ways to wear them.

1. Skinny jeans and boot socks


2. Bootcut jeans



3. Skirt and boot socks (or tights)



Thank you again Alicia for having me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...