Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Grand Princess Cruise – Thanksgiving At Sea

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving.  I spent my Thanksgiving at sea.  I started the day by attending a chef demonstration and touring the ship’s kitchen.  I saw some really amazing carvings out of fruit.








Blue Print Skirt – J.Crew, White Tank Top – Target, Black Flip Flops – Cole Haan, Black Crossbody Bag – Target, Diamond Earrings – Gift

After touring the ship, I spent my day napping.  It was an amazing afternoon.  Then I got ready for another formal night on the ship.  My formal attire this evening was a little black dress.

Black Lace Dress – Macy’s, Black Open Toe Pumps – Bandalino, Black Clutch – Cruise, Black Pearl Necklace and Earrings – Mom’s, and Michael Kors Watch - Gift

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...