Saturday, December 3, 2011

Grand Princess Cruise – Puerto Rico

The first stop on the cruise was San Juan, Puerto Rico.  I was extremely excited about Puerto Rico and thought it would be my favorite port.  But in the end, San Juan was my least favorite.

Black Tank Top – Target, Red Denim Capris – Kohls, Black Flats – Bass Outlet, Red Bead Necklace – Forever 21, Diamond Hoop Earrings - Gift, and Michael Kors Watch - Gift

In San Juan, we took a tour of the city including the gorgeous San Cristobal Fort and did some shopping.  I didn’t do much shopping I picked up a painting of the fort and some rum for J.  








After touring the city, we came back for our dinner.  We decided to dress less fancy for our dinner since we didn’t have much time to get ready.  I selected a look that was one of my fun looks for the cruise.

Grey Sequin Tank – Sears, Black Blazer – Thrifted, Black Pants – Kohls, Black Pumps – Cole Haan, Snakeskin Clutch – Charming Charlie, Black Earrings – Baublebar, Black Weave Bracelet – Charming Charlie, and Michael Kors Watch - Gift

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...