Friday, December 2, 2011

Grand Princess Cruise – At Sea

The next day on the cruise was spent at sea.  I have been on two other cruises (both three day).  The previous cruises were calm, but this time around was definitely not calm.  There were times I felt like I was going to be thrown from my bed due to the waves.  But I still enjoyed my day at sea.

Orange Dress – Target, Black Flip Flops – Cole Haan, Earrings – Pree Brulee, Coral Ring – Pree Brulee, Black Crossbody Bag – Target

I enjoyed going to a Jacqueline Kennedy jewelry exhibit, an art sale, and time laying in the sun.




This evening was one of the formal nights on the cruise.  My mom and aunts wore long dresses but I do not own long formal dress except for my wedding gown so I decided to go with a fun cobalt dress.


Cobalt Calvin Klein Dress – T.J. Maxx, Black Pumps – Cole Haan, Black Clutch – Handmade, Blue Sapphire Earrings – Gift, Blue Sapphire Ring – Macy’s, Michael Kors Watch – Gift, and Tiffany & Co Bracelet - Gift

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...