Thursday, November 10, 2011

Inspired Fall Fashion


The lovely Amber from Real Girl Glam created a link up for inspired fall fashion.  The requirements were to choose your favorite fall look from a model, celebrity, or blogger and create the look.  I knew that I wanted to showcase my new cape.  As I mentioned here, capes are a huge trend for fall.  At the time of my fall trend post, I wasn’t sure if I liked capes but now I can’t get enough.  So I started looking for celebrities wearing capes and my favorite look came from Paris Hilton.  Paris’ style generally isn’t for me, but this look I can definitely get behind.





Belted Peacoat Style Cape New York & Company
Black Leggings LC Lauren Conrad
Black Boots - Etienne Aigner
Black Handbag - Coach Outlet (no longer available) - Similar
Two-Toned Michael Kors Watch - Gift

Check out all the other Inspired Fall Fashion here!

*I apologize for the quality of these pictures.  J normally takes my photos but he is out of town so I used my tripod.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...