Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tip Tuesday – What to Wear for a Fall Wedding?

My post on What to Wear to a Wedding was such a success that I thought I would do a post on what to wear for fall or winter weddings.  I have always found dressing for fall weddings to be difficult.  You still want to look put together, but you are dealing with cooler weather which means dressing warmer. 

One option for a Fall Wedding is by wearing tights.  Tights will keep your legs warm but still look stylish.  I recommend black tights.  As I have mentioned before, I prefer wearing dark colors to a wedding and in the winter black tights would look great.

Here are a few options with tights.
Fall Wedding Set I



Click on the above photo for links to each item 

Another option for Fall weddings is to dress in layers.  You can pair a sweater with a skirt and still look stylish. 
Fall Wedding Set II




Click on the above photo for links to each item 

If you don't want want dress in layers or wear tights, I recommend investing in a great shrug or coat.  You can still wear a fun dress and use the shrug or coat when outside.

Fall Wedding Set III


Click on the above photo for links to each item 

These are just a few tips for fall and winter weddings.  Always remember to wear clothes that you are comfortable wearing.  

If you have any fashion questions email me at fashionbyalicia@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...