Monday, October 17, 2011

North Florida and Southern Georgia Blogger Meetup

North Florida and Southern Georgia Blogger Meetup

Date:  Postponed
Time:  5:30 PM
Place:  BB’s
1019 Hendricks Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida 32207

Since the first blogger meetup was such a success, I am going to plan one for each month.  This month’s meetup is scheduled around First Coast Fashion Week

I thought we could have great food, conversation and for those who want to go to the fashion show afterwards can. 

The meetup is open to anyone (bloggers, readers, or fashion lovers). 

Please RSVP by emailing me at fashionbyalicia@yahoo.com or commenting below by November 5th, 2011 so that I can make reservations at the restaurant. 

I hope that I will see you on November 12th and feel free to spread the word about the meetup!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...