Saturday, October 22, 2011

Savings Saturday – Jimmy Choo Gwen Leopard Print Calf Hair Shoulder Bag


Last week, I made my rounds to local boutiques for research and found this Jimmy Choo Gwen Leopard Print Shoulder Bag at Emily Benham.  This bag called to me as soon as my eyes spotted it.  When I picked it up, I immediately knew that I could not afford this handbag.  I picked up that tag and saw that it cost $1,695.  Definitely not in my budget unless I win the lottery (please let me win the lottery, please!!)  I decided that this would be the next Savings Saturday post, because I can’t justify getting this handbag.  So I started trying to find this bag for less.  Although, I did not find anything that looked exactly like this bag I did find a few great options.
Untitled #145




The Something Wild Purse for $32, the Grybel from Aldo Shoes $35, Guess Dynamite Leopard Crossbody Flap $88, Audrey Brooke Leopard Cross Body Bag – Black $70, and Leopard Studded Bag $98

These bags are definitely not as great at the Jimmy Choo handbag, but they will do unless one of my fabulous readers wants to get me the bag for my birthday today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...