Friday, October 21, 2011

Jeans and a T-Shirt

Sometimes there is nothing better than jeans and a t-shirt.  Jeans are always my go to look and a t-shirt is simple but perfect.  To give this look a little pop of color, I decided to carry my green Cambridge Satchel Company satchel that J surprised me with.  





White T-Shirt – Target (no longer available) – Similar
Bootcut Jeans – Loft (no longer available) – Similar
Black Flats – Bass Outlet (no longer available) – Similar
Green Satchel Cambridge Satchel Company
Pearl Curb Bib - BaubleBar

I also thought I would share some news!  J got a job in Dallas so we are MOVING!  Not sure when, but if you live in or around Dallas I would love recommendations, etc.  I am really excited about the new stage of our life. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...