Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Animal Instincts

Kristina from Pretty Shiny Sparkly issued the next Bloggers Do It Better Challenge - Animal Instincts. The blogger challenge is simple wear animal print and have fun mixing prints.  

I love anything animal print right now whether it is tops, skirts, dresses, shoes, or handbags.  I love animal print!  For my look, I selected a top I purchased at T.J. Maxx for $10!  I also added a different leopard print by adding my trusty leopard print pumps. 





Leopard Print Blouse - T.J. Maxx (not available online) - Similar
Black Cami - Gap (no longer available) - Similar 
Bootcut Jeans - Kohls 
Leopard Print Pumps - Piperlime (no longer available) - Similar 
Vintage Croc Briefcase - Imperfect Concepts Boutique

What do you think of this animal print inspired look?

I am guest posting my five top looks for fall over at Just Fabu-LESS hope you check out my favorite looks for fall. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...