Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursdays Favorite Things By Bravoe Runway

This weeks Thursdays Favorite Things is brought to you by Bravoe Runway.

Meet Bessie.  Bessie is the Chicago fashionista behind Bravoe Runway.  She is probably one of the most stylish ladies I know.  I would die for her closet!  Bravoe Runway showcases daily outfits but with a twist.  Once a week Bessie does a Bonus Day wear she shows a wardrobe item several ways and my personal favorite Bargain Day. 


Don’t you just adore the variety we see in the posts written by Alicia?  She’s got Tip Tuesdays, Giveaway Wednesdays, and Favorite Thursdays!  I was super excited when she asked me to guest post my favorite things!  I feel like we’re chatting live on Oprah!

Something in Red


I believe every woman should have a knock-out red accessory.  It can be shoes, belt, hat, lipcolour, or a handbag.  Red adds a gorgeous and noticeable accent to any outfit, any season!  Put it on and revel in it!

Scarves


I love scarves in all shapes, sizes, made from all types of fabrics!  Scarves are versatile and can dress up any simple outfit.  I’ve used them to create bracelets, belts, and even a ruffle collar!  Tying scarves is a true art!

A Great Sale



It’s a tough economy and we’re all trying to stretch our dollar to the max!  While we love to indulge in the finer things in life we also love to bask in the glory of a great sale item!

Vintage



This is my mom’s skirt purchased in 1986 from designer Gianfranco Ferre!  I love the character and design seen in vintage pieces.  They certainly don’t make things the way they used to!

Sunglasses



Not only do sunglasses protect your eyes from UV rays and wrinkles, but also there is a glamorous feel when you put them on!  They are also a great timesaver should you need to run a few errands and simply aren’t in the mood to put on make-up!

What your five favorite things?  Thank you for having me Alicia!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...