Friday, September 2, 2011

Black and Pink

Black and Pink are a perfect color combination.  This particular black and pink outfit would be a perfect look for going out with girl friends or a date night.  



Black Top – Target (no longer available) – Similar
Calvin Klein Pink Skirt – eBay (no longer available) – Similar
Black Booties – DSW Shoes (no longer available) – Similar
String of Pearls  - Gabriel Brothers (not available online) – Similar

J and I are headed out of town this weekend!  We are going to Myrtle Beach, SC to visit my dad, brother, and my dad's wife.  I am really excited for a weekend getaway!  Although I will be away, I have posts scheduled :)  So you won't have to miss me!

What are your plans this holiday weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...