Saturday, September 3, 2011

Savings Saturday - Emma Stone's Purple Abaete Top

My love for Emma Stone continues.  As I mentioned here, I absolutely adore her fashion style.  I feel like she is the next fashion icon. I lover her look in this purpose Abaete top, bubble skirt, and Jimmy Choo open toe booties. 


This look is so classic, but her boots alone cost $1,200!  Definitely won't be pulling the look out of my closet any time soon.  So I wanted to create a Savings Saturday look.

Savings Saturday - Emma Stone's Purple Abaete Top


Knot Front One-Shoulder - Alloy - $7.99
Kai-Aakmann Bubble Skirt - I Don't Like Mondays - $31.60
Bamboo Colada 52 Black Back Bow Peep Toe Booties - Lulus - $41.00

The total cost of this Emma Stone look for less is $80.59.

Would You Wear This Look For Less?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...