Monday, September 12, 2011

North Florida and Southern Georgia Blogger Meetup

North Florida and Southern Georgia Blogger Meetup

Date:  October 4, 2011
Time:  7:30 PM
            2309 Beach Boulevard
            Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250

I keep reading about other cities having blogger meetups and I decided it was time for North Florida and Southern Georgia to have one.

I selected Nippers Beach Grille because the food is delicious and would be a perfect place for our first meetup. 

The meetup is open to anyone (bloggers, readers, or fashion lovers). 

Please RSVP by emailing me at fashionbyalicia@yahoo.com or commenting below by September 20, 2011.  Sorry for the early deadline!   I have been trying to put together a swag bag and have some very exciting interests.  However, that requires getting an accurate count sooner rather than later!

I hope that I will see you on October 4th and feel free to spread the word about the meetup!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...