Sunday, September 11, 2011

Celebrity Sunday - Molly Simms in Diane von Furstenberg Kiandra Dress

This is my first addition of Celebrity Sunday.  I have decided to switch to Celebrity Sunday instead of On Sundays I Smile.  Let me know if you like this post better than my weekly recap.

With Celebrity Sundays, I will select celebrity outfits and create looks for less.  I first saw the Diane von Furstenberg Kiandra Dress on DVF’s Facebook Page on Molly Simms.


Something about this dress I love.  I love the details of the top of the dress and the gold belt.  I think the dress would be perfect for the fall and winter.  Maybe a fabulous Christmas party?  The DVF Kiandra Dress costs $624 and the Penn boots another $650.  So Molly Simm’s look costs $1,274!  I don’t have that kind of money for a dress laying around.

So here is the Molly Simms' look for less.
Savings Saturday - Diane von Furstenberg Kiandra Dress

My look costs a total of $144.89.  Instead of a dress, I decided to go with a blouse, a skirt, gold belt and boots.

The Look:

Black 70s pocket blouse from Dorothy Perkins - $48
Red button circle skirt from Dorothy Perkins - $45
ASOS Leather embossed metallic skinny waist belt from Asos - $21.95
Diba Daze Over The Knee Boot from DSW Shoes - $29.94

My Molly Simms' look for less will save you $1,129.11.  

Would you wear this look for less?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...