Friday, August 5, 2011

Wizarding World of Harry Potter Trip

Hogwarts Castle

On Tuesday, the hubs, his parents, and myself went to Adventure Island at Universal to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  As I mentioned here, I have been waiting to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter since it opened but had not had the opportunity to visit. 

Although it was extremely hot (98 degrees in the shade), I had a wonderful time visiting the park.  I felt like I was part of the Harry Potter books and movies.  I rode the rides, ate at the Three Broomsticks, drank butter beer, and even purchased a wand.  Here are some of my favorite photos of the trip.

Hogsmeade

Hagrid's Hut
Drinking Butterbeer
Hogwarts Express
Hogwarts Castle  
 
So what did I wear for my trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?  As I mentioned in my amusement park post, I would wear shorts, a tank, a crossbody purse, comfortable shoes, and lots of sunscreen.  So I pretty much wore that.  


Black Bermuda Shorts - Ann Taylor Outlet (not available online) - Similar Item 
Red 1x1 Tank - Loft
Black Crossbody Bag - Target (not available online) - Similar Item
Tennis Shoes - Nike

I would have preferred cute shoes, but I don't have comfortable shoes for a day of walking!  So I just used my running shoes.

My trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter was fabulous!

3 comments:

Tanvi said...

This looks and sounds fun!!! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Amber from Real Girl Glam said...

SO jealous! Looks like you had an amazing time. My hubby has been bugging me to go. Maybe I'll try this winter when it's a little bit cooler!

Fitness By Alicia said...

Tanvi - the trip was amazing!

Amber - I'd definitely do the trip in the winter. It was fun but SOOO hot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...