Friday, July 29, 2011

What to Wear to an Amusement Park or Theme Park?

My hubby and I are going to Universal Studios in Orlando next week for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  I am so excited for this trip!  I have been wanting to go since it opened last year, but just haven't had the opportunity.  When I started thinking about this trip I started thinking about what I should wear to an amusement park or theme park.  I wanted to look stylish but want something cool since Orlando, Florida in July is one word HOT.  So here is some inspiration for a day at an amusement park. 


Amusement Park

(Click on the above picture for links to each item)

For a trip to an amusement park, I would select shorts and a tank.  The shorts will keep you cool without worrying that you are going to flash someone in a skirt.  The tank will allow you to get sun, but not be too hot.  I selected a cross body bag so that you could still carry important items but have your arms free to take pictures and explore. 

The main thing to remember when going to an amusement or theme park in the summer is that you wear shoes that are comfortable and sunscreen!

What is your amusement park style?

3 comments:

Amber from Real Girl Glam said...

Just picked up a pair of gold boat shoes yesterday, similar to what you have pictured, for a trip (where I'll be doing a ton of walking!) next month. I didn't want to wear flip flop or not so cute running sneakers. Your picks are perfect. I'll definitely be using them as inspiration!

Fitness By Alicia said...

Thanks! I should have picked up some cuter shoes, but I will be sporting the not so cute running sneakers, lol.

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Very cute options for the amusement park for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...