Sunday, August 21, 2011

On Sundays I Smile – Week in Review

Thanks to the tradition started by Elissa at Dress with Courage, I review my week and SMILE. 

This week was all about productivity.  Monday the hubs had errands that he needed to run so he took the day off from work and the productivity kicked in.  I worked on the outfit posts from the prior day.  The hubs and I took 2 hours of outfit pictures on Sunday so I had a lot of posts to work on.  The good news the posts are done and the good news you will get to see more outfit posts!  Definitely let me know what you prefer.

On Monday, we also took my car in for repairs.  My car had been recalled and I hadn't taken it in to see if it needed fixed.  Luckily, they fixed the car in a few hours time.

I also received my my necklace I won in a giveaway from Megan at The Frugalista Diaries.  The necklace was made by Moxie Jane Jewelry and has a fun nautical theme.




 Freebies always make me smile!

Tuesday was all about emails.  I know exciting, right?  But hopefully I will have a fun announcement in the future.  *Fingers crossed*  Tuesday I provided tips for wearing leggings and a trend tip for wearing shorts with a blazer.  Although not an exciting day, I still felt very productive which makes me smile.

Wednesday, I spent the day planning hotels and arrangements for Blogger Brilliance.  I am getting really excited for the event.  I can't wait to meet all of the wonderful bloggers.  Are you going to Blogger Brilliance?  Getting ready for the event definitely makes me SMILE!

On Wednesday, I also added a pop of color to my wardrobe.  Do you like adding color to your wardrobe?  Adding the color to my look made me smile.

Thursday I got to visit with one of my best friends.  It is so nice to catch up with such a great friend.  

On Friday I caught up on Project Runway.  I really love this show!  Watching it always makes me SMILE!  Friday was also date night with the hubby.  It was such a nice night.  Spending the time with my husband always makes me smile.  

Satruday the hubby took the boat out and I went on the hunt for red jeans/pants.  I went to tons of stores and found nothing that looked flattering on me.  So I am still on the hunt.  Have you seen any red pants?

After my shopping and J's fishing, we grabbed a late lunch and spent the rest of the day watching shows and movies on Netflix.  Saturday definitely made me SMILE.

What Made You Smile This Week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...